Your privacy is important to us. This is why, as a Unique InfoTech Webhosting Service customer, we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
Any inconvenience caused to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in terms of threatening, abusing or annoying will be considered very serious and results in suspension of account. Unique InfoTech Web hosting Service does not provide any support to sub clients.
- While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information?
Your information is important to us at Unique IinfoTech Webhosting Service. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services and of new items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.